Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

7.07.2010

Busy Busy

We've been doing great!  It's been a little crazy busy around here the last few days.

We had a great 4th of July & enjoyed 2 firework shows (1 in Allen & 1 in McKinney).  Now, the McKinney show wasn't the best that I've ever seen, but it was still fireworks & I love fireworks.  The Allen show rocked & was very good.  We enjoyed them with several friends of ours.  :)  Zachary was only 4 months last year and did watch, but had no idea what was going on.  This year, he watched them, pointed, and clapped the whole time.  He was trying to talk about them, but we didn't understand what he was saying.  He definitely enjoyed it though!!

We have a new member to our family for about 1 1/2 wks - Atlas.  Kodi is so excited to have him staying with us!!  She LOVES playing with him, chasing him, swimming with him, etc.  It's hilarious!  He's been great so far and we only have a few more days with him, but we look forward to more fun with him in August.  :)  They have been swimming in the pond & don't like to get out........HA!  They have been chasing the frisbee, playing in the yard, barking at the horses, etc.  They're definitely having fun together.

My niece & nephew from MD are in town and we have enjoyed having them around.  They're going to spend the night with Zachary tonight again and they love it!  They should be over here in a few hours to play.

I haven't taken any pictures, but today, Sarah took pictures of Z for me today at the Village of Fairview splash park area.  THANK YOU!!!

I'll post pictures once I have taken some......LOL

Oh, one of my very good friends is working on having her baby today!  She was induced last night & last that I heard from her she was a 4 and waiting on the epidural.  Christy, good luck & we can't wait to meet Miss Ainsley!!!  Love you & praying for all of y'all!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Vegas Campise Crew said...

Thanks Kim! Sorry I am just now getting to read this. I can't wait for yall to meet Ainsley as well. She is such a great baby! We are truly, madly, and deeply in love with our two beautiful daughters! Give my ZMAN hugs and kisses from TT and tell him we love him. Love ya and can't wait to see you!