Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

6.30.2010

A moment to rest......... :)

I have honestly NOT stopping running since last Thursday.  I have made 3 cakes, been to 3 b'day parties, had 2 pampered chef shows, spoke at a new mom's tea at the hospital about pampered chef & some family friendly recipes, drove to and from Houston, played in several pools between yesterday & today, wow!!!!!!!!!!  It has been great and busy all at the same time.  :)

I am resting this evening now that Zachary has gone to bed a little while ago.  Les had to stay at work late, so it's nice & quiet.

 Here are some pictures - enjoy!!!!!!!

Here is a picture of my nephew and his cake. I did a truck for him for his b'day cake.
Here is my niece and her b'day cake - she got Ariel.  ;)  She LOVES Ariel & I thought that she would really like the cake and she did!!
Here is Zachary eating Garlic Hummus - he loved it.  He would just suck it off the cracker. 
I found a BRIGHT orange froggy apron at Dollar Tree.  I thought it was so cute & that he would be cute in it.  AND, he was definitely cute in it.  :)
This piggy towel has been passed through the family.  My brother's 2 kids both used it (we've had it in the family for 9 yrs).  I have a video of Zachary walking around in it and that's really funny to watch.  Makes me laugh when I watch it.
Here is Zachary playing with his phone toy and chewing on his burp cloth - so funny!
Here we are swinging at the Celebration Park in Allen.  We met our new friends Julie & Jack there.  We played at the park, swung, played at the splash pad & then had a picnic.  So fun!
Here is Zachary eating cake - he had it ALL OVER!!!!!  His cousin Railey is holding him.  She played with him at the Allen Splash pad & he loved it!

1 comment:

amy smitherman said...

Your cakes look great Kimberly! Glad you are enjoying your summer, hope you feel rested after all your running!