Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

6.19.2010

Venting Blog

Yep, I have those too.........LOL

I have been thinking about this particular conversation that happened last Saturday and it REALLY bugs me. 

My brothers new girlfriend went walking with me at the Komen Race.  While there she says," Have I done something to upset you."  I said," well, as a matter of fact, yes."  I proceeded to tell her a few things that have upset me the last time that I saw her.  Well, she proceeded to tell me a "story" that happened at a school that she had taught at before.  It went something like this (I am just cutting to the point), " I don't like that people don't use the chain of commands when there are problems.  There are chains of commands for a reason, etc etc."  Well, over the last week, I have been thinking about this "story".  I'm thinking, did she tell me that b/c she was mad at me for talking to my mom & dad about what had upset me?  B/c if she did, then she has NO RIGHT to do that.  I don't know her from Adam and she's just another girlfriend in my mind for now.  Did she forget to tell me that she went to MY MOM and asked her if she thought that I was upset with her?  Did she forget her OWN story about chains of commands.  Don't go telling me to talk to you first - I don't know you very well at all and I'm not comfortable with that.  I have every right to talk to MY PARENTS when I want to and what I want to about.  Whether it is about you, the weather, etc.

I'm done venting now - off to finish my cookies.  :)

No comments: