Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

6.18.2010

Lastest sewing project

Christy - this blog is for you!!!!!!!!!!

For some time now I have had this cute frog material that I wanted to make something with for Christy & I.  Both Christy & I have frogs in common b/c her grandpa and my grandma loved frogs and collected them.  Whenever I see frogs I ALWAYS think of my G & Christy.  I have telling her for MONTHS that I was going to make something and I told her the other day that I had FINALLY thought of something to do with it.  Above are the shirts that I made (I didn't make the shirts, just the designs!).  :)
This is Cadence's shirt and I started with her b/c she's the oldest of the 3 children between Christy & I.
Second comes Zachary & this is his shirt in black.  He couldn't wear a pink shirt.....LOL
And last, but definitely NOT least is Ainsley.  She's not technically here yet b/c she's still having fun in Christy's tummy.  ;) 

Christy, I hope that you like the shirts and I hope that we'll be able to get a picture with all 3 of them in their shirts.  You mean so much to me and you know it!  Thank you for being a listener when I need an ear.  You're a very dear friend & I love you so much.  I can't wait to meet Miss Ainsley!!!  Love you like a sister!!!!  :)

1 comment:

Vegas Campise Crew said...

OH MY GOODNESS! I LOVE THEM! You did such a great job! I am hoping to come in this fall after Ainsley gets here so I will pack the shirt to have their pics done. They are precious! I am in tears! I can't wait to see them on all the kiddos! I love you too sister! See you soon!