Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

6.17.2010

Videos & Now Pics - wow, 2 posts in 1 day. Like the good ole days! HA!

I use to write on my blog so much and how I miss doing that.  As a little girl I used to always have a journal, but was terrible about writing in it.  I love writing down my thoughts, but I definitely prefer (and easier) to type them out much better.  I do keep a journal for Zachary b/c I think it will be fun for him someday to read it and laugh at stuff or even shed a few tears.

Anyways, back to the purpose of this particular post - PICTURES OF ZACHARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kodi & Zachary sharing her breakfast - YUMM-O!
He now "hides" around the room when he has to poop.  Here he is on the opposite side of the room as close to the recliner as he can get.  At one point he was almost between the wall and recliner.  So funny these days!!
Here is Les & I at the dirt track races in Greenville.  Mom & Dad, thank you for letting us get out for the night and have a night to ourselves.  We had a good time & we haven't been to the races since I was prego in summer of 08. 
My parents, Zachary & myself went to Canyon Lake last week.  We had a good time and then Zachary & I actually flew home last Wed.  It was his first flight and he did pretty darn good.  He has a ton of energy and it was hard for him to JUST SIT.  He did a good job for being a BUSY little guy.  LOL  While we were in Canyon Lake, we went down to Sea World.  This is Zachary & I posing with Shamu.......he LOVED Shamu!!!
Here is Zachary petting the dolphin.  He was able to touch his nose and he really had a good time.  We fed the dolphins little fish & it was fun watching them.
This was this past weekend at Lake Lavon.  We had been to a party that we went to at Collin Park Marina that evening.  It was kind of hot, so I thought it would be fun to take Zachary down and let him play in the lake and sand.  He had so much fun in the lake.  I forgot his swim diaper, so he just went commando......ha!  Here he is throwing the sand into the air.  He didn't mind that he was COVERED in sand.  It stuck to him even more since him & I had just been swimming.  :)
Here he is after he decided to see what the sand tastes like.  He wasn't sure if he liked that experience or not.  I just stood there and laughed and helped him get it out of his mouth the best I could.  Les brought his cup down to let him "wash it on down."  LOL  He was a great sport & just kept on playing.  I guess he liked the taste of the sand so much that he decided to eat it again.......HAHA!  I think that we have found a fun new place to go.  Last year he "swam" in the lake, but this year he can play in the lake!
Saturday morning, we walked in the Race for the Cure for Susan G. Komen.  This is an annual thing that I do.  I have a team called Team Moochy.  I would love to have you on my team next year!!!!!!!!  My team is in Celebration of my mom and her fight against breast cancer.
Here is Zachary with Ronald McDonald - he normally likes people who are dressed up, but he was NOT feeling ole Ronald.  He wanted to get away from him, but never did he fuss.  Just wouldn't smile......HA!
Here is Zachary & I with the Chick-fil-a cow - he LOVED him!  Well, he loved them all!!  He couldn't get enough of them and wanted to stay with each character that we ran into.  This was taken before the race b/c I am sharing a bananas with Zachary. 
Here is Zachary with Sparky the fireman dog.  Not quite sure what Zachary is looking at.....HA! 
Here he is with Chester the Cheeto.  See that big grin - he liked him alot too!  He was just all grins with the characters.  I appreciate them for coming out and being great sports in the heat!  It was pretty steamy in parts of the walk.
Here we are during the walk.  We tried to get a picture of him and I walking together, but he was NOT going to have any part of that!  So, I was fine with this.  :)
New Balance is an ongoing supporter of the event and they had these stickers for under the eyes.  I put them on Zachary and when we got home - they were so stuck to his face.  He didn't want me taking them off and they weren't coming off.  I finally got them off right before I put him down for a nap.  I think he liked them....LOL
They had a booth where they were advertising "saving tata's" and this guy cracked me up!  There were several guys with these shirts on and I just HAD to get a picture of one of them in the shirt.
Here is Zachary & I after the walk.  We had a good time and we look forward to next years event too.  Make sure to mark your calendars for next year!!!!!!
Zahcary was sound asleep before we even got out of the garage to leave!  hahaha  I got him up about 2 hours early this day to get there b-4 they closed the roads.  We left our house around 6:45 AM and got home around 10:30 AM.  He took 2 naps this particular day; which is definitely not a norm for him.

Hope you enjoyed looking at pictures of what we've been up to the last few wks.  :)

2 comments:

icenhower-family said...

I love that huge smile!! Garrett does the same thing with people dressed up as characters...you have to catch him in just the right mood to get a positive reaction! Z did a good job and seemed like he enjoyed his walk with you!!

Vegas Campise Crew said...

Man you have such a cute little booger on your hands. I miss yall terribly and can't wait to see you and introduce Ainsley to all the Texas family and friends. Love ya!