Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

6.14.2010

15 months!

Our boy is now 15 months old as of this past Friday.  He had his check-up today and he is doing really well.  :)

His stats are:
Height - 31" - 50%
Weight - 20 lbs & 4 oz - 5% (he has lost a little bit of weight since 1 yr, but he said that since he's more active now; that's to be expected).

He loves to be outside playing, loves to push stuff, enjoys the pool now, has 12 teeth, has been walking over 2 wks now, has a TON of energy, has curly hair in the back of his head when not cut shorter, loves to give kisses, knows where his nose, ears, and cheeks are.  He can also point to them when asked and we're working on more of the face.  He loves to touch my eyebrows..........LOL  He's not a car sleeper and usually sleeps for an hour maximum.

He's such a sweet boy & loves everyone.  He will literally go to anyone that wants to hold him, but he won't stay long before he wants his mommy or daddy.  He babbles ALL THE TIME!  Once he starts talking - he's going to be talking probably more than me!  LOL 

I promise to get my pictures off my phone ASAP!  Then I'll have pics from this last month to put on here.  :)

1 comment:

Vegas Campise Crew said...

OH my gracious! Zachary you are growing too fast! :( Love you little man!