Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

6.15.2010

Hormones are CRAZY!

So this is literally the 3rd day without my birth control - we have gone off the pill to start the process of adding to our family.  I can already feel a little bit of the effects of my hormones adjusting without the pill.  Last night I cried and no one knew it b/c I was sitting by myself..........I'm thinking during that," why are you crying?!"  Who knows!!!  LOL  I am now being flooded by how crazy my emotions were when I was pregnant with Zachary.  Now, I am not pregnant b/c we're going to go at least 1 month without the pill to let my body adjust back to the way it is without the pill.  Oh man, do I have some fun times ahead of me and Les too (don't tell him though......hahaha).  Unfortunately he reads my blog and he'll know soon that my hormones are acting a little crazy on me.  ;)  He is such a patient man and is great for me!  He can take just about everything that I dish out.  I love that man so much and so glad that God gave him to me! 

Pray for us as we start this journey of "child-making" once again and probably the last time..........2 kids is enough for us, unless God gives us twins!  HA!  That would be a miracle b/c twins don't run in my family and as far as I know, they don't run in his either.  I used to have a HUGE fascination with twins and prayed for years for a little boy first and then twins (one of each gender).  Of course, once I had 1 child I began to rethink those ideas and prayers.  Of course, I know that God has my life in His hands and only gives me and Les what we can handle.  I'm sure glad that HE'S in control of our lives b/c without Him - who knows where we would be.  God has blessed us beyond anything in our marriage, our families, our lives in general and we're so glad that He is in the center of us. 

Thank you, Lord for all that you do for us.  Help us to continue to keep You in the center of our lives.  We love you!

Everyone else, have a great day!!!!!!  I am hoping to get back to posting more regularly (this is a weird word to spell!) like I used to before having a child.  I love to use this as an online journal for me to look back on.  I remember when I looked at my very first blog a few months ago I thought," man, I have come a LONG way in the blogging realm."  Ciao for now!

2 comments:

amy smitherman said...

May the Lord continue to bless and grow your sweet family!

Vegas Campise Crew said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Come on baby making! :) We are ready for another cutie Cornelius to join the family. Hey another boy would be great for Ainsley. ;) *wink wink* heheheee! I can't wait to get the phone call that you are preggo again. Love yall and praying for fast success for your family. Love you!