Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

6.25.2010

Happy Birthday, Moochie!!!!!

Today is my mom's b'day!!  I'm so glad that I have her in my life - not sure where I'd be w/o her.  She's definitely a blessing to me.  She's there when I need her even if it's something odd (like the swarm of the termites), something scary (taking Z to the ER in the middle of the night & knowing she's there with me), something fun (going on vacation together & making FUN memories), etc.  She's my best friend & always has my back.  Whether we agree on something or not - she's still there for me no matter what.  I know that I can ALWAYS count on her & I thank you for that!!!!

In case you're wondering, she is turning 59 yrs old.  She has been around a long time too (inside joke between her & I).  LOL Mom!!  :)

Moochie - we love you & we're so glad that you're part of our family!!  I wouldn't want any other mom, but you!  You're the best example for a mom & I hope to follow in most of your footsteps.  Love you!!!!

1 comment:

Marsha said...

Yeah, I've been around a long time. Thank you for the compliments!!!! I try to be the example that my mom was to me. Love ya so much sweetheart!!!! I love this song-You and Me--it's PERFECT for you and Les!!!