Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

7.09.2010

Splash Pad in Fairview

Well, I don't know if I would exactly call it a splash pad, but there are these fun little fountains & music going.  If you haven't seen the show at night; then you have to go for the showing at 9 PM.  It is so pretty & very colorful!!

Okay, as usual, I'm not the best at taking my camera and when I do have my camera - I forget to take pics!!  LOL  Thank you Sarah for taking some pics of my little man.  :)

Here you go:
Have a great weekend!!  I won't be posting any next week b/c I'll be out of town, but I promise to try to take more pictures of my almost 16 month old (on the 11th).  :)  Love you, Zachary!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Baby cute

Sarah said...

You're very welcome... mi camera es su camera :D

Marcy said...

looks like a fun time...the splash pads are so good for little ones.