Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

8.19.2005

About Me!!!!

1. Name as it appears on birth certificate: Kimberly Marie Johnson
2. Nicknames: Kim, KK, Kimmie, Kiki, Kimbo
3. Place of Birth: Dallas, TX
4. Favorite food: Seafood & Mexican (I like LOTS of different types)
5. Ever been to Africa: No, maybe some day.
6. Love someone so much it hurts: Yes, but that's the past. :)
7. Been in a car accident: Yes.
8. Croutons or bacon bits: Bacon Bits
9. Favorite day of the week: Saturday!!!!
10. Favorite restaurant: Friday's, if I have to pick.
11. Favorite sport to watch: Ice Hockey & Soccer
12. Favorite College Football Team: Um........Boomer Sooners
13. Favorite drink for summer: Slushees (watermelon)
14. Favorite ice cream: Cookies and Cream
15. Favorite fast food restaurant: Sonic, Chick-fil-A, Taco Delight, Taco Cabana (I'm not too picky)
16. What Color is your bedroom carpet: Beige-ish
17. How many times did you fail your driver's test: None, YEAH
18. From whom did you get your last e-mail: A lady going on a project of mine. (work)
19. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card: Old Navy and Payless
20. What do you do most often when you are bored: Sit on my porch if I'm at my apartment.
21. What time is Bedtime: usually between 10:30 and 11:30 PM during the week and whatever time on the weekends.
22. Favorite TV shows: Dance 360, CSI Miami, Law & Order. (I don't watch TV much, only about 3 hours a week)
23. Last person/s you went to dinner with: Valerie Campisi
24. Ford or Chevy: Do I have to say???? Ford of course. :)
25. What are you listening to right now: 96.7 The Twister
26. What is your favorite color: Purple
27. Lake, ocean or river: I like them all, do I have to choose?? Beach, I like the sand and waves!!!!!
28. How many tattoos/piercings do you have: No tattoos, but 2 piercings in each ear.
29. Have you ever run out of gas: No, but very close, right Val?? haha
30. Where are you currently writing this: I'm at work right now.

Hey Bonnie,
I took this from your site. :) For those of you who would like to check Bonnie's blog it is: www.dashadra.blogspot.com

For those of you who read this, answer a few questions for me. That will be entertaining. :)

2 comments:

Pilot Mom said...

How fun! Thanks for sharing a little something about yourself! :) I enjoyed it!

Les and Kimberly said...

I am glad that you came back to visit!

How are you doing?

Have a great day!

God Bless!