Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

8.31.2005

Katrina

Wow, can you believe this hurricane?? It's amazing out how much damage there is. Our family is in a little bit of distress, so please pray for us. We have not heard from my uncle and aunt since Mon. morning b-4 the hurricane came in and power was lost. My uncle lives on the Tchefuncte River and it floods even when they have bad storms. Please pray that their house is not completely flooded and that their boat is not damaged. His boat means alot to him and I hope that it is ok. I think that would just be not good at all. I appreciate the prayers and I know they do too.

Thank you.
Kimberly

2 comments:

Pilot Mom said...

Be sure to let us know when you hear from your family. I'm praying. Blessings...

Les and Kimberly said...

Hi Claire,

Thank you for the prayers. I'll let you know when we hear something. Thank you!

Kim