Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

8.28.2005

Car Racin'

Oh wow, if you didn't go last night to the races, you missed it a great time!!!! This was my first time to go out to amateur car racing. We were out in Greenville, TX and we had 7 in our group last night. There was literally mud-slinging around and dust in your eyes, but I just blinked and kept watching and cheering on my cars. Well, not MY cars, but as my friends and I sat there, we would pick a car and cheer for it.
Story from last night: We were sitting there and there hadn't been any wrecks yet, but next thing we know...........a car flips and catches on fire. They are saying over the speakers to stay away from the car, but they don't, some men fly out there b/c the driver hasn't come out yet. I was a little worried b/c he hadn't come out yet, but then he came a scurrying out of the car........YEAH, he was ok. I'm sure he was in a little bit of shock once he flipped and it caught on fire. It took a while for them to get the fire out and they kept saying, please stay back in case it blows up. Well, it didn't blow up, and they finally got the fire put out. It was great, especially since the driver was Ok.
2nd Story f/ last night: There were 2 cars that hit and one spun out and smacked into another car. I think the radiator (correct Les?) blew and water came spewing out. He was MAD. He took his gloves and helmet off. He had the guy that spun him out stop and I am pretty sure he was yelling at him. That was cool!!!
We could see the lightening in the background just flickering across the background..........so pretty........
We left when some of the girls were getting tired, but I wanted to stay till it was over, but that's ok, at least I got a couple more hours of sleep b-4 going to church today.
Talking of church, I need to go and get ready for church.

Till my next post.......Kim

No comments: