Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

8.16.2005

T-storms

WOW, talk about thunderstorms yesterday. We had a gully-washer yesterday in the DFW metroplex. Kristy (a great friend of mine), Aurora (her puppy), Caleb (my nephew), Kodiak (my doggy) and myself were going to go to Lake Lavon and go swimming with the dogs and Caleb. It had been raining at my parents house and we decided to try and go out there anyway. You never know where the storms a hittin and where it's not. So, we took a chance. We got out there and to our surprise, the sky started turning greenish and there were MANY low hangin clouds. It started looking pretty threatening. So, we decide that we're not going to stay. Caleb starts crying b/c he really wants to swim. How disappointing that is to a 4 yr. old. I am driving and we are on Lucas Rd. and I can't even see the road b/c it's raining SOOOO hard. We go to Sonic and we get out there and eat sundaes (that made Caleb's day). He kept saying," I'm sorry it's raining." He is sooo sweet.

The lights almost went out at Sonic 3-4x, so, it was definitely severe storms yesterday. The sky was soo dark blue and black.

I get to my apartment later with Caleb and stunned in amazement, it has not rained a drop there. HELLO!!!

So, Caleb and I go and check the mail and it's lightening pretty bad at this point. I put him to sleep around 9:30 pm and I take Kodiak outside for one last time till morning and it's POURING! YEAH, it's raining.

I opened up the door the porch and opened the windows. It was great falling asleep to the rain as it fell outside.

Anyways, that was the adventure for yesterday!

I wonder what is in store for today....always an adventure!

Ciao,
Kimberly

No comments: