Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

9.01.2005

Praise the Lord

Praise the Lord, we heard from my uncle just a little while ago!!! They are safe, but he said Covington is gone. They are going to be living on their boat for a while. I'm not sure how long, but for a while. He finally made it to his house and he said that the "Fern Room" has his neighbors tree in it, but according to him, that's the worst. The Fern Room is named after my grandma. Her name was Fern.

His boat is in good condition and I am so glad for that. Other than that, this is all I know for the time being.

Thank you for the prayers!!!! :)

Kimberly

3 comments:

Pilot Mom said...

This is indeed a praise!! I'm so glad to hear the good news. So far, all our family is safe and accounted for. I'm glad our son had left the GA area and is now in Corpus Christi, TX! :)

Les and Kimberly said...

I want to thank all of you for e-mails of support that were sent to me. I really appreciate it!

Love you guys,
Kim

Videos by Professor Howdy said...

Hi Kim...

Like your blog...

Howdy