Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

9.12.2005

4 more nights

Wow, today went by too fast. I have been thinking about my upcoming trip. I am really excited, but at the same time, it's a bittersweet trip. I am not going to have e-mail or phone, so, I'll be separated from my world and entering into a whole new world for a week. I wonder if that's what the Katrina victims are feeling?? That thought just occurred to me. They are away from their whole world and they don't even know when they will get to go back, IF they'll go back. I will be with 50+ people that I do not know. I will have my office staff that I know. I am excited though b/c now I can place names/voices with faces. How fun is that! Everyone that I have dealt with in the MMI (click on MMI to go to our home page) organization are great. They have helped me adjust to working with MMI and patient with me while I learn all my countries. WOW, talk about a little overwhelming at times, but I would not change a thing with that. This is exactly where God was leading me and it's a great feeling to know that I am where God placed me.

God always uses these moments when I am away from loved ones of just how much I need to trust in Him and rely fully on Him, instead of those around me. It'll be neat to see what God teaches me while I am gone.

Well, that's enough of what's going on in my mind for now. There's a lot more up there that is just rolling around......haha :)

Adios.......Kimberly

No comments: