Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

9.29.2005

Cooler Temps!

Oh how exciting last night was. I was sitting at my apartment watching the cold front coming in. Kristy came over around 7:30 PM or so and we had the dogs together. It was fun! Then Kristy and I left the dogs together and we ran to Old Navy and then to Sonic......go figure. :) I'm addicted, what can I say. I have loved the place for like 10 years now and usually visit it at least 1x a week. Does anyone know if they have a Sonic Anonymous........lol

Anyways, we could literally feel the cooler temps coming in while we sat on my porch. It was nice. By the time I went to bed, it was cool enough to open the windows. I even left my back door open, so, that was nice also. I woke up around 5AM and wandered through my apartment. I saw my dog sound a sleep on the couch. She was laying on her back w/ her paws in the air........so cute! I know she saw me b/c her tail started wagging. I went back and laid down in my bed and a few minutes later, she came in and laid on the bed with me. My alarm clock went off at 6:25AM and she was still asleep with her head on the extra pillow and once again, her paws were in the air. She's soo funny!!!

The cooler air is much welcomed by me. YEAH!!! Sweatshirt time, I just love this time of year.

I think we should work outside today..........enjoy the weather. Of course, without the sun shining brightly, I am getting a little sleepy, but with 3 hours left, I know I can make it.

I need to get back to work, but thought I would comment on the wonderful weather. You know you're in TX when it can be sunny and 104 degrees one day and the very next day, cloudy and 65 degrees. CRAZY!? (absolutely)

No comments: