Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

9.16.2005

California Rolls



Last night for supper, I wanted California rolls. It is a type of sushi, but no raw meat! YUCK, I don't like raw meat. Anyways, this is what it looked like. If you look at the rolls to the far left, that's what they looked like except mine had sesame seeds around the outside. There was rice, avocado, crab meat and cucumber wrapped in a seaweed strip. Funny thing is, you can't taste the seaweed, thank goodness. Anyways, just thought I would share. I am slow at work this morning. I am all ready to go and now just waiting to leave here at noon. I have off from 12 - 3, then we're meeting together at 3:14 to depart for the airport.

I'll update when I get home! Enjoy the pictures that I've posted.

No comments: