Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

9.30.2005

TGIF!!!

There is only 12 more minutes till the weekend........I can literaly taste it. :)

Tonight I am going camping and I am so excited about it. I can't wait to get out there and enjoy the 'great outdoors!' It'll be a blast! I'm going out w/ Les and his mom Doris, so, we'll have fun. My poochy Kodiak will be there too. I can't wait to feel the cool breeze and watch the sunset and see the lake. I hope I catch some fish, the last couple times I've gone out, I have caught anything. But, I have got to sit under the stars.

My parents and I were out on Mon. (I think?) Where has this week gone!? Anyways, I was laying on the front of the boat and I saw like 3 or 4 satellites, so, that was cool. No shootin' stars the last couple of times, but maybe tonight. I'm hoping for one. I just LOVE looking up at the stars. They are just so amazing to me.

Well, now there is 7 minutes left and I am going to clean my desk up a little and then it'll be 5. YEAH! (don't get me wrong, I love my job, but I love the weekend too).

Ciao ~ Kimberly

No comments: