Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10.05.2005

Camping!

Sorry for the delay in posting, but my work week has been a little busy, but that's always good. :)

Okay, about my weekend, it was great! I had a blast camping and it was great to be out in nature. Doris and I slept in my tent and we had the top off. We could see the stars above us and it was soooo calming. I saw a shooting star which was just way too cool. I love stars and most of all, shooting stars! There is not much to compare to that!!! They just amaze me so much and since I can't see them whenever I want, I just consider them a present from God on His time.

Sat. we were out on the lake and I caught a catfish. It wasn't that big, but we kept it and we all got to try a few bites of it. Sat. night Les and I went out fishing again in a cove. To my dismay, I didn't catch anything and very few bites. His luck was in the air b/c he caught like 3 or 4 fish. He threw them all back in the water though. It was so nice out on the lake Sat. night. There was a cool breeze and some waves. Very relaxing!

We ended up staying 2 nights. It was just too nice out there to not stay. We were having a good time and I'm glad we stayed. I can't wait to get out there again.

I took Kodiak with me and she did sooo good. I was so proud of her! I didn't know if she would behave or not, but she did. That was her first time to go camping. I had wanted to take her camping last summer, but never got the opportunity to go. YEAH, she's gone camping now.

On Sat. night, I slept on the hammick. I could hear a train in the distance and there were coyotes howling and running. Nothing like coyotes to top off the camping trip. I heard them a few times, so, that was cool. I used to be able to hear them a few times a week when I lived w/ my parents, but now the coyotes are going away. The city is beginning to clear out the fields and that is making the coyotes even more scarce. I am so mad at that. I just love hearing them and actually seeing them on occassion too. I just loved living in the country, there's nothing like it. You just never realize how nice it is to have your neighbors an acre or so away.

Well, I have definitely ranted and raved, so, I'll close for now.

Ciao!

No comments: