Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10.06.2005

65 Degrees!!

YEAH!!!! I am so excited that fall is here. I went to bed last night and it was about 78 degrees and this morning it was 54 degrees! I was outside when the front started to come in last night. It was very nice. I am soo happy about that. There's something about getting cozy in a blanket and watching a bonfire. :)

There is something about every season that I love:

Spring - all the pretty flowers that start blooming.

Summer - getting to get out and about outside and do all the fun summer activities!

Fall - the leaves changing & falling, that's a gorgeous site!

Winter - really cold temp. and just being with the ones you care most about.

I am going to close for now. I'll put more thoughts on later!

No comments: