Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10.13.2005

How did they get these pictures developed????

Watch out for those logs!
Did we miss the Dead End sign??
Get out of the way!!!!
Did you feel that????
Don't fall!!!!!!!!

These pictures are quite messed up if I do say so myself. I wonder how they got these pictures ever developed or is it all just a big put on??? Makes you wonder though, what would you do if you were in some of these circumstances?
For starters, I would make sure that I was right with our Saviour Jesus Christ. It wouldn't be too long until I was standing at the throne of the pearly white gates. I would be having to take into account all my sins over my lifetime. Believe me, I'm not perfect, but I am forgiven! When you're a child of God, He forgives you when you ask. The only thing you have to do is admit that you were a sinner (John 3:16) and ask Jesus to come inside and have a relationship with you (Revelation 3:20). You are not automatically saved b/c you go to church or your family goes to church. It's all about a relationship with Jesus. If you have any questions about being a Christian, please feel free to e-mail me at k_m_j_98@yahoo.com.
Have a great day!!!! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My test went well, glad you remebered my site. I think I did pretty good, still pretty high strung though worked myself up good!!!

Anonymous said...

My test went well, glad you remebered my site. I think I did pretty good, still pretty high strung though worked myself up good!!!

Les and Kimberly said...

glad it's over with!!! come late tomorrow night for the hayride. it'll be fun!