Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10.10.2005

Monday's

Gosh, can we just get rid of Mon.???? I went to bed last night at 9:45 PM and slept good until I woke up around 1:30 AM. I slept on and off for the rest of the night. My mind was just going to town.......lol I'm not tired, I think I my problem is that I would rather be outdoors than sitting at my desk. It looks so nice outside. Thank goodness I have a huge window in my office to look out. I would be totally lost if I didn't have a window. I bet I look out that window 200x a day, I just glance back often to look at the sky or the clouds. We even occassionally watch the people outside..........now that can be FUNNY!!!

Yesterday I was out in the woods with Les while he changed out his hog feeders. While we were out there, he showed me this HUGE Cottonwood Tree. It was the coolest tree and a hidden secret of collin county. It is this huge tree that is hollow in the middle. It was so big that him and I both got in and the dog and still had space. WOW!!!! You could look up and see the sky above, but the tree extended upward too. You could see the leaves on the tree above the hollow section. Like he said," you'd think it was dead, but then there's leaves." That was true. Kodiak had a ball running around and biting all the sticks that were around. There were soo many she didn't know which one to grab first. It was really nice out there under the trees, there was a slight breeze. Very nice!

My poochy was doing really good last night, but when we got up this morning her paw was swollen. I took her to the vet b/c she wouldn't walk on it. She let me examine it this morning b-4 we even left and I couldn't see a thorn or any cuts. The vet thinks that she got bit by a spider or there is a thorn and he can't see it either. He took her temp. and she did have a fever.......poor baby!! So, she got 2 types of pills and hopefully she will feel better soon. I hope it was just a spider bite and the meds. work to heal her body quickly. I know she'll bounce back quick, she's only 20 months old..........so, she'll be fine. I'm sure of that.

Overall, she had a ball!!! So did I for that matter. I'm gonna get back to work, I have a few things I need to do.

Peace Out! :)

p.s. I forgot to write about the drag strip. It was cool, but I like the other car racing better! I like the round track b/c they do laps and you get to hear the cars race their engines more. Plus, there is more action of wrecking and spinning out. It's cool as long as no one is seriously injured.

No comments: