Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10.21.2005

Porcupine Babies


Okay, well, here are the cutest little babies. They are porcupine babies. I would love to cuddle up to one of those, oh wait, nevermind, I'll get poked........haha Anyways, I'll settle for looking at the picture of them. Look out those big noses! They remind of those little stuffed animals when I was little that you could fold out into a toy or fold it into a ball. What is the name of that.......like Popples or something like that. It's right there, but can't quite catch it. OH WELL!

Anyways, everyone have a great weekend! TGIF.

~Kimberly




2 comments:

Pilot Mom said...

Aren't they adorable?! So cute!

Thanks for dropping in at my place and marking the 'Frapper Map'. That's such a cute pic of you and Kodiak. It's a great one of both of you!

Les and Kimberly said...

no, but I wish I would have. They are so darn cute!

Thanks for visiting my site. I'll look at yours too.

Kimberly