Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10.26.2005

christmas pic

I was listening to Christmas music yesterday at work. It made me think back to when Kodiak & I had our 1st Christmas together. I am going to attach our Christmas photo on here. The picture shows more of her size and stature. Last time I weighed her, she was 78 lbs. I think she's getting her winter coat b/c it's getting a little poofier and getting a little longer the last couple of weeks. Of course, with that growing in, means that it will all shed too. OH FUN! I love her though, I don't mind cleaning it up. She's just like a kid to me, in fact, she's my dogger. Now that I just chased a few rabbits, let me get this picture on here.
Aren't these antlers just too cute. She is even smiling, can you see her teeth??? That's hillarious, I just love looking at pictures.

No comments: