Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11.09.2005

My Week

Last week was a very eventful week. I have finally had time to write about it, not that I'm not complaining though. Life has been a little crazy, but tonight I am chillin out and playing catch up.

The best thing this week was the Stars game last Wed. They played the LA Kings, we lost, but it was still great. Thank you Les. :) First thing was we rode the DART down to downtown Dallas to the West End. Caught another train that took us to the front of the American Airlines Center. There were 2 fights and one was awesome, the refs didn't stop them and they just kept punching. It's funny watching b/c they are punching, but they have so much padding on that they start to rip off their gloves and helmets. It's great. N E ways, enough about the fighting. It was a good time none the less. I think the final score was 6-2 (Kings).

Well, Sunday was just a cool day all the way around. For starters, at church, we are in a building campaign to build our sanctuary. We have been meeting in our gym for the last 3 yrs. I am very excited about the new building, I just wonder how long it will take once we break ground.
It was cool Les and I went to the NASCAR races out at Texas Motor Speedway (www.texasmotorspeedway.com) after church. It was fun, but I really liked it once the sun went down. I could really see the cars a whole lot better after the sun was a little out of my eyes. I want to say thank you to Jimmy and Brennan. More than likely they'll never read this, but thank you. Also, I would advise anyone that goes, make sure you have your ear plugs. If we hadn't had ear plugs, I would not hear about now........ :) I have never heard such a high pitched noise before........it was cool. I really like that sound, but wow, that was piercing.
I'd have to say though, if I had to pick NASCAR or the amateur races in Greenville, I would pick Greenville anyday! Like I told Les, NASCAR is very formal and I am more into the informal. I did enjoy NASCAR though!

Well, I am going to go for now and write another blog and read some of my friends' blogs too.

No comments: