Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11.25.2005

Shopping

Call me crazy, but it's not more of a tradition! Every year we get up early and go shopping the day after Thanksgiving. This year we didn't get up till 6:30 AM, so, that's great! There were a few deals, but nothing worth being at Best Buy at like 3:30 (doors opened at 5 AM). YEAH RIGHT!!!!

Let's see, we started off going to Target, then to Best Buy (which was really calm), Michaels, Petsmart, and Office Depot. After that was breakfast at IHOP. That is my favorite part of the whole day!! I just love going there to eat.

Other than that, that is the extent of the shopping..........oh wait, no it's not. We also went to the Thrift Store in McKinney. I like going to the McKinney one, but not so much the Plano one. I don't know why, but it's just different to me. I know, I'm weird.... :)

That's definitely all the shopping I did! Now tomorrow I am sure will be a different story. My brother is in town and he LOVES to shop - so, we'll be going tomorrow too. It will be a long day I'm sure of that. I get tired of shopping after a little while and he has a whole list of places he wants to go to.

Well, I am going to bed so that I can be prepared for tomorrow. I won't sleep real well b/c my nephew is sleeping with me while they are here. He is 4 1/2 yrs. old and cute as a button. But I'm not used to sleeping with someone and he snuggles with me all night. I sleep lighter with him with me b/c I am aware of every little move he makes. After he's been with me for a few days, I get used to him and sleep better. Or am I just exhausted from not sleeping all night long??!! haha. I wouldn't change it though, he lives in MD and I don't see him that much, so, I would rather catch up on sleep later than not have him at all. Anyone who has family far away understands that last comment!!!!!

I'm hitting the hay.......goodnight all!!!

No comments: