Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11.22.2005

Sam


Well, this is Sam. He died at the ripe age of 14. The last 3 yrs. he has been the winner of the Ugliest Dog in the World. I can definitely see why, but I still think he is cute in his own way. I have had the privelege of being around a Chinese Crested dog before. They are really sweet, but they feel so strange. The one I was around was black and his name was Peppy. He was so cute. He did have to have lotion put on his skin daily. He also wore sun screen, etc. He definitely lived up to his name, he was Peppy!! I would play with him and he would go crazy! He was precious.

Sam this is to you...........RIP, I'm sure you were a very loving dog and I know I would have loved you too. Of course, animals have an extra big spot in my heart!!! Those who know me well know this is very true.

No comments: