Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11.20.2005

It's My B'day!!!!!

Today is my birthday and I am now 26 yrs. old. I am excited to see what this year holds for me. I'll do a recap of 25 real quick:

Last year on my b'day I was with Beth, Bonnie, Julie, Anna, Lauren, and Melanie. I hope I didn't forget anyone else. It seems like there were a few others, but I'm sorry, I can't remember. We went and ate supper in Sundance Square in Fort Worth (that's where I lived) and then after that we went to City Street and had a ball. It was raining last year on my b'day, but that's ok, we didn't let the rain stop us from having fun!!!

I was living in Fort Worth and going to Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary (SWBTS) and studying Marriage and Family Counseling. Originally I was in Christian Counseling, but switched in the new year. Kodiak and I started dog training back in January; which she excelled in. I wish she was still training b/c she is really smart! I still work with her though and she's a great dog!! If you haven't ever met her, you gotta get to know her. Let's see, in May 2005 I moved to McKinney and started attending the church I grew up in. When I moved back, I met a great guy and through time of getting to know each other; we're dating now. I had a great summer. I love my job and got to travel to Peru with my job in September. As you can tell, things are going great!!

This time next year we'll see how 26 is and if I choose to move on to 27 or go back to 25. :)

I want to thank everyone involved in the surprise party last night!! You really had me fooled and that I am shocked about. :) It is usually tricky to get things past me. haha Just ask my mom........... :) I also want to thank all of my family and close friends that came out and celebrated with me. I had a cousin and her family come from the south side of Dallas and that's not close, so, THANK YOU!!! I appreciate it and I can't wait to see ya'll on Thanksgiving!!!

Side note: I was afraid that it was going to rain today, but I have already been outside with my dog and it's GORGEOUS outside!!!!! I am soo happy about that. I didn't want 2 yrs. in a row for it to rain on my b'day. 1 is sufficient enough.

Anyways, I am going to end this post now, but thank you to everyone and I love ya'll!!!

Muchas Gracias!!!

No comments: