Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11.23.2005

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Hello to Everyone who reads this and never writes anything :). J/K, I'm in a sassy mood right now.

Anyways, I want to wish you a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

Be safe while traveling and enjoy those you love. What are you thankful for this year? Stop and ponder on this for a moment and tell God thank you for how he has blessed your life. I am sure there are many right now that aren't feeling so blessed because a loved one is sick, a loved one has died, you are sick, family is far away, and many other reasons, but stop and look around at the creation that God has blessed us with.

I look outside right now and the sky is a gorgeous blue and the sun is smiling down on us. I see a few hawks soaring the sky looking for food. What a beautiful day God has blessed us with today.

Thank you God for all you do for me and my family/friends!

1 comment:

Roberto Iza Valdés said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.