Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10.14.2005

About Me!

Well, in case you ever wondered anything about me, here are a few more things about me. TGIF!!!!!
Kimberly
Make sure you select all, copy, paste into a new e-mail and erase my answers. Have a great day!
1. What is your full name? Kimberly Marie Johnson
2. What color pants are you wearing? wearing a skirt
3. What are you listening to right now? The Twister
4. What was the last thing you ate? Chipotle
5. Do you wish on stars? absolutely, plus I enjoy staring at them too.
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? dark purple
7. How is the weather right now? about 87, I think, but very sunny!
8. Last person you spoke to on the phone? A doctor
9. Do you like the person who sent this to you? yes, it was Erin.
10. How old are you today? 25 years old, but only for 1 more month.
11. Favorite drink? coke
12. Favorite scent? stuff that is good. :)
13. Hair color? brown
14. Do you wear contacts? nope
15. Siblings? 1 older brother, Christopher
16. Favorite month? April
17. Favorite food? mexican & seafood.
18. What was the last movie you saw? I don't remember.
19. Favorite day of the year? anyday that is pretty.
20. What do you do to vent anger? talk about the problem & cry.
21. What was your favorite toy as a child? Barbies/G.I. Joe's
22. Summer or winter? Winter
23. Hugs or kisses? Depends on who is giving it.
24. Chocolate or vanilla? vanilla
25. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? yes
26. Who is most likely to respond? ????
27. Who is least likely to respond? ????
28. When was the last time you cried? I don't remember.
29.What is under your bed? nothing, but Kodiak's hair I'm sure.
30. Who is the best friend you have had? Julie
32. What are you most afraid of? losing those I love.
33. Plain, buttered or salted popcorn? zesty butter
34. Favorite car? mine......Ford Explorer
35. Favorite flower? carnations
36. Number of keys on your key ring? I would say about 7 keys
37. How many years at your current job? 4 months.
38. Favorite day of the week? Saturday
39. What did you do on your last birthday? I went out to City Streets in Fort Worth w/ a group of girls. (I lived in Fort Worth then.)
40.How many states have you lived in? 1.......Texas!
41. How many cities or communities have you lived in? about 6
42.Who is your favorite disney character? ummm.......one of the laughing hyenas in the Lion King.......crazy one!
43. What makes you crazy while driving? people talking on their cell phones and almost hitting me.
44. Things you notice in the opposite sex? Eyes & Smile at first, but then personality after that.





Yahoo! Music Unlimited - Access over 1 million songs. Try it free.

No comments: