Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10.08.2005

Beautiful!!!

Okay, it's now 4:45 and Kodiak and I had a blast at the park. We went out there and we crossed the creek into the forest. I found a sign back in there that lead us to a Nature Walk. So, off we went and followed the sign. We wondered around in there and she was indeed off her leash. I let her go down to the creek 2x and she was sooooo excited about that. She is as easily amused as I am. :) We walked around in there for a while and came to a few dead ends, but it was nice in there. There was a little bit of a breeze, but it was fairly calm down in there.

I ran into a family that was walking around in there too, so, I talked with them for a little while. Ended up, they lived only like 1 mile or less from me. How funny is that?!

Kodiak is sooo tired now. She ran and ran and ran. When we got home, she played with a dog and they ran around the complex too. So, she is definitely all worn out! YEAH! (doesn't happen too often)

Anyways, I am going to go and shower now, so, I'll write more later! I am going to watch dragracing tonight, so, I'll write about that tomorrow.

2 comments:

Pilot Mom said...

Sounds like a totally marvelous day! :)

Les and Kimberly said...

It was beautiful!