Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

7.14.2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so glad that you are my husband and that God placed our paths to cross over 4 yrs ago now. I can't believe that we're married AND have a baby. Life is great with you and I can't imagine life without you. I know that we will be together forever b/c we're both believers and will be together in Heaven as well.

Thank you for being patient with me through the last few years, thank you for being a great husband, thank you for being YOU, thank you for loving me, thank you for the dad that you are becoming to Zachary, thank you for being the spiritual leader in our family, thank you for being devoted to your job, thank you for caring for your mom, and thank you for loving my family as your own too.

There are so many things that I could say about you today because of the love that I have for you and the love that continue to grows for you each day. I'm so thankful to have you.

I hope that you enjoy your special dinner tonight that I am making for you! You mean the world to me and I would do anything for you.

To end, here is an acrostic for you:

L - Loving
E - Energetic
S - Serious
L - Loyal
I - Incredible
E - Entertaining

Les, I love you and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Dori said...

Awe... How sweet is that???