Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

7.16.2009

I can't post pictures!

Not sure what is going on with my laptop, but it won't let me post pictures - sorry!

Last night we celebrated Les' birthday with a few of his friends and our parents. We had a good time and ate at Catfish Heaven in Princeton - very yummy!

On Les' real b-day, the 14th, I cooked a very special dinner for him. We had grilled lobster tails, shrimp, baked potatoes, steamed brocolli and brownies. He was very excited about his dinner, but that was a surprise too when he got home from work. He had to work 11 hours on his b-day, so he deserved something special.

Other news, Zachary should be all done with transfusions, in fact, he has 4 weeks off till his next visit. So exciting for our family!!

I have resigned from my job to stay home full-time and I am very excited about that. I get to be a full time mommy amongst other things too. :)

Well, I'm off to feed a little boy now.............CIAO!

3 comments:

Dori said...

So exciting for you!!! Zach is a lucky little boy!

Vegas Campise Crew said...

Praise God! That is awesome news for Zachary!!!! :) We are sooo happy for all three of yall. :) That sounds like one yummy birthday dinner. Les is a lucky man. ;) Love ya lady!

Suzanne said...

GIRRRRRFRIEND! you BEST come up and say hi to me next time you see me out and about! lol. blessings to you and your sweet family.

suz steece