Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

7.26.2009

Wow!!!

I tell ya, it has been a very busy week wrapping up stuff at work to having a physical (fun fun).

This past Friday was my last day at MMI and now I am going to be a full-time stay at home mommy. I am so excited about this and very appreciative of Les for allowing me to do this; which has been my dream since I was a little girl. You might be asking yourself, what brought Kimberly to this point as a little girl. So glad that you asked!!!!!!!!!! :) When I was 10 yrs old and my brother was 15 yrs old he fell 30 feet repelling at Boy Scout Camp and broke his neck and both wrist, yes, HIS NECK! Well, my mom had no option but to quit her job as a nurse and stay home full time with us. What a great thing and I enjoyed every bit of it! I remember when school was starting back she was thinking about going back to work and she asked me," Kimberly, do you want me to go back to work so that you can have all the Barbies that you want or would you rather me stay at home and you don't get all the Barbies you want." Even at 10 yrs old I loved having my mom home when I got home and I remember telling her that I would rather her stay home with me. Of course, I was in school, but it was great to finally have her to come home to.

We went to the Aquarium last week with the kids (my mom and I). We had a ball!

This past Wed we went out to the Fort Worth zoo and had a blast there too. We ran into the Steece Quads; which I was SHOCKED when I saw them, but so cool at the same time. We got there around 11 AM and left when it closed at 5 PM. The 5 (me, Z, mom, caleb & caitlyn) were pooped when we left. We didn't want to fight traffic, so we went and ate at Joe T Garcia's; which is very good, but there are only 2 options. You can either have enchiladas or fajitas, so we all had chicken fajitas and it was tasty!!

Needless to say, we have been very busy, oh and I forgot to add, Zachary had his 1st cold too! It took about 6-7 days for him to lose the congestion and coughing, but he is back to normal now. :)

We are leaving tomorrow to go to San Antonio and Austin, so you won't hear much from me for the next week.

On Tues, the 28th, was the day in 2008 that we found out that we were officially pregnant by result of blood work. I had my blood work done on the 24th and then the doc called the 28th; which was my dad's birthday!

We celebrated my dad's birthday tonight at a surprise party! He had a great time and really enjoyed it. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DAD!!

I'm off to get a few things done and start packing for the trip.

Have a great week!!!

3 comments:

Amy said...

That's funny you ran into Suzanne. Did you tell her who your SIL was? She and I have talked a couple of times before.

Glad you had a good week and feel so at peace with your decision to not continue working outside the home.

Sounds like you had a very busy week and another busy week ahead. And poor baby Zachary, got his first cold.

You guys need to come out and see the new house. I know you were going to come when we first moved in but that didn't work out.

Vegas Campise Crew said...

Poor little man! :( You are going to love being a stay at home mommy! It is the most rewarding job EVER! Love ya bunches and have a great time this week. Miss ya!

Les and Kimberly said...

Amy - I totally chickened out on saying hi, but I did e-mail her!! :) I really want to see the house, so after I get back on Saturday; then maybe we can come over next week sometime. I don't know what Les' schedule is yet b/c his boss is out of the office.

Christy - I am so excited about staying home FT. Definitely my dream and I just love being with my little man. :) He brings so much joy to our lives.