Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

8.02.2009

400th Post!!!!

Wow, I can't believe that I have made 400 posts, of course, I have had my blog since January 2005, so that's to be expected at this point. :)

Today I made baby food for Zachary. I find that veggies are easier than fruits to make for him. Today I made yellow squash and sweet potato. At this point, Zachary is eating bananas, peaches, and apples. He LOVES eating and does really good. I am excited to see what he thinks of the squash, but I am going to introduce that to him after the sweet potatoes b/c I had more of the SP. I have froze the rest in ice cube trays for near future use. :) I am curious to see what kind of things that you have tried for your little ones. He is no ready for many mixed fruits yet, but I would still like to hear of things that you have tried or if you just have suggestions on making fruit baby food.

Zachary had a blast at SeaWorld and I'm not kidding either. When we were watching the shows, he just sat in my lap and watched, squealed, and waved his arms around. He had an absolute BALL! He was a hit and everyone kept saying how alert he was and how cute he was too. I loved SeaWorld too and want to take Les there, but without Zachary next time. There were a few rides that I wanted to go on, but we ran out of time and we didn't want Zachary in the heat for too long at a time.

Hope you have a great week!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Girl, I was a baby food making fool back in the day. I can give you tips or whatever. Just let me know what you need. Man... that was so long ago I will have to really think back and probably look at my blog to help me. :) And I can't believe Z is already eating baby food!

Les and Kimberly said...

Great! He is eating apples, bananas, sweet potatoes, apricots, and peaches. He is going to try squash later this week - I introduced him to the sweet potato today, so I'll give him a few days on that and then try the squash. :) I can't believe he is eating either!!!! He'll be 5 months next Tues. My baby is getting so big!