Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

8.22.2009

Arnold the Scratchy Pig

This is probably one of the funniest videos that I have taken this summer. This is Arnold, the pig. He is my MIL's pig, but we're trying to get rid of him, so if you know anyone that would like to buy him - send them my way ASAP.

Anyways, Arnold is very itchy (supposedly, they all are) and he was scratching and scratching one day when I was over there, so I, of course, had to take a video of it for my blog. :)

Hope you enjoy Arnold!!!

3 comments:

Amy said...

That is so funny! I hope the chinchilla enjoyed his road trip in my car yesterday!

Les and Kimberly said...

I think Zachary enjoyed having someone sit next to him....hahaha

We have the bearded dragon at our house now too, but hopefully he'll be gone in the next hour or so. :)

Dori said...

I think you should train him in agility. He could be the first agility pig!