Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

7.04.2009

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!!!

Happy Birthday to the USA!!!!!!!!!!

We have had a busy few days, some good, some bad.

On Tues of this week, my grandfather died (dad's dad) in the middle of the night. He went peacefully in his sleep and for that we're all grateful for. His funeral was on Friday and the plot that he was buried at at Restland was very nice. He is under some trees and by a creek - I think he would have really liked that spot had he seen it while he was alive.

On Friday night, Les and I took my nephew Caleb with us to the Truck & Tractor Pull. We had a really good time, but we were all 3 very tired from the day's events that we left after 2 hours or so. We came home and all of us crashed. Zachary stayed with his grammy and poppy and was a very good boy for them. :) I wouldn't expect anything else from him.....hahaha

We went and saw fireworks in Wylie on Thurs night and they were very good. The finale was AWESOME! It was so bright that it just about hurt my eyes, but I loved it! We had seen Allen's fireworks the work before and those were very good too!! I tell ya, I'm addicted to fireworks and I drag Les all over the place to see them...........haha Zachary has been such a sport at all the fireworks and has not cried once - even with the loud popping. We met up with Brennan & Jimmy at Allen's firework show with their daughter, Elizabeth. She's about a week older than Zachary and she did really good too. I have a few pictures that I will post in the next post.

Today I went over to my friend Kim's house for lunch. We all had a good time. Logan, Kim's son, reached over and touched Zachary on the face - it was funny. Logan is 3 months older than Zachary and is sitting up now. When I get the pics that Kim took of us today; then I'll post that too! Thank you, Kim & Tyler for opening up your home and inviting us over for lunch!

News for today, as of today, we no longer are the owners of the Ford Ranger. We sold it on Craigslist today - that site is awesome.

Tonight we're going to go to our church parking lot and watch the McKinney fireworks. My parents will be out there with my niece and nephew and my brother, Christopher. We'll have fun! My mother-in-law might come too - we're just waiting on her to come now. Hopefully she'll make it and get to go with us.

Overall, we have had a really good time the last few days! Zachary has done well with everything and has been a great baby through all of it. He's such a good baby!!

Have a Happy and safe 4th of July!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Vegas Campise Crew said...

Happy 4th lady! Glad yall had a great time! Miss ya and love ya bunches!