Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

6.29.2009

Money Saving - so fun!

Many close people call me the "coupon queen" One thing that I really enjoy doing is cutting coupons on Sundays, well, it takes all of like 10 minutes for me to do. Then on Wednesdays when I receive my ads for Market Street, Sprouts, and Kroger in the mail - I go through them and figure out what I need, what I have coupons for, etc.

So, my excitement this week was that I spent around $27 and I saved $28 using coupons, sales, etc. Les was very proud of me b/c he leaves me in charge of Zachary's formula and diapers; which I have yet to pay full price for, and our groceries. I hardly ever buy anything for full price! I will if need be, but that's usually rare for me. One thing that I love is Market Streets 40% off meats. I buy meat, wrap it, mark it, and freeze it; then when I'm ready to cook it I just get it out and thaw it out.

Anyways, just wanted to share one of our excitements this week!! I know we get excited about crazy things, but when you save 1/2 off your grocery bill; it's hard to NOT be excited!!!

Have a great day!!!

2 comments:

Vegas Campise Crew said...

That is awesome woman!!!! I am impressed! Very nice tip. Thanks! ;) HEHEEE! Love ya!

Marcy said...

You're preaching to the choir, girlfriend. Yippee!