Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

6.11.2009

3 months today!!!

Our big boy is 3 months old today! On Monday, he weighed 12 lbs 1.6 ounces. I am not sure how long he was, but I know that he's getting big!!

He is down for a nap right now and before he went to sleep - I took some pictures of him with his 3 month old sign. :) I kept trying to get him to smile while I held the camera, but that was not successful. LOL As soon as I would turn the camera off and put it down and start playing and talking with him; then he would start to smile again. Crazy kid!!!!! I'll download the pictures that are currently on my camera b/c we've been very busy lately.

Things that we have been doing with Zachary:
  • Rodeo in Honey Grove; which he LOVED!
  • Met a few girlfriends for dinner at the Shops of Legacy
  • 2nd boat trip with us, grammy, and poppy
  • Komen Race for the Cure
  • Sitting in a bumbo
  • Trying to play in a bouncer

As you can tell, Zachary has been a very busy boy - he's such a big sport!!! Today we were going to go to a pool party, but it was moved inside. I ended up not being able to go b/c I got off work later than I had planned, but since we weren't swimming; then that was okay. I wish we could have gone to play with the other kids, but there is always next week's activity. We're going to be making Father's Day cards next week, so that will be fun!!! ;) I don't know how much Zachary will be able to color, glue, decorate, but we'll have fun doing it together and hopefully take some pictures along the way too. hahahahaha

Other news on the front - I started back to work yesterday. It's an adjustment, but overall, it'll be great once I get back in the swing of things. I am going to be working some in the office and some at home. I am excited b/c it's nice to stretch my brain again!! :)

I will try to upload the pictures this evening!!! :)

No comments: