Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

6.27.2009

Jumperoo

Oh gosh, Zachary had an absolute ball today while in his Baby Einstein Jumperoo!!! He loves to jump on your legs when you hold him, so I have tried him in the jumperoo a few times. Today exceeded all the other days b/c of his excitement!! hahaha My boy is growing up too quickly - now he is sound asleep!!! :)

Tonight Zachary is going to go to his very first Firework Show!! This time last year I was pregnant, but had NO idea, so I guess technically, this is his 2nd show........hahaha ;) I am prepared for him to be a little scared, but enjoy it too. He is very observant, so my prediction is that he just watches in amazement. We're not going to be right under the fireworks, although that would be awesome, but just to the northwest of the fireworks!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I watched these fireworks from my front yard! Great view!