Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

6.02.2009

Kodi Update - 11 wks old now!

Kodi update! I believe that Kodi is now 11 wks old. I think that Zachary is 12 wks, so that would make her 11 wks........hahaha

Here is the day that we got her - she was 7 wks old in this picture - here is daddy and Kodi.
Here is Kodi and I at 7 wks - the same day as the picture above.
Okay, now the picture below is pretty funny. We had a kitten who was misplaced from her mother for a few days. I fed the kitty and Kodi enjoyed playing (tossing about, carrying her around, etc) with the kitty. The kitty wanted to play and that was the funny part. The kitten wouldn't let me touch her, but when I brought Kodi over to her, she immediately warmed up to Kodi and I. She followed me around like I was her mommy for 2 days or so. It was pretty funny!!!! Good news though, the kitty found her siblings and mommy! :)

Here is Kodi last week - you can see how big she's getting. We keep her during the day outside when it's nice. We have a stake that she's attached to and she just sits outside enjoying the weather. She's really becoming a very sweet dog!

Here is another picture of Kodi - Les put her in Zachary's swing and swung her. She wasn't quite sure what to think of it, but she just sat there and swung away for a few minutes. Then she figured out how to get out......hahahaha


Overall, Kodi is doing great! She's almost house-broken; which is great. She hasn't peed in her cage at night for several days now! When we get her up in the morning - she runs outside and pees like a good girl. Today I worked with her for a little while on sit. I couldn't wait to show Les when he got home her new trick. She's got it and it's so exciting!!! She's a smart girl and is eager to learn. We were also working on teaching her that her cage is her "home." We're going to start working on down next. She's getting it just a little bit - I worked with her for a few minutes this evening with that. She's very sweet and I'm glad that we have her - she's made a great addition to our family.
She doesn't replace our Kodiak, but she's been fun having her in the family. Her and Les, as I type, are running after each other through the house. She gets her own time with us both once Zachary goes down around 9 - 9:30 PM. Well, I'm going to head to bed now or at least get ready.
Goodnight everyone!!!!!!!!!!! :)

2 comments:

Vegas Campise Crew said...

She is a beautiful puppy! I can't wait to meet both of the new additions in just 5 days!!!! I am sooooo excited! Love ya woman and I can't wait to see you! :)

Dori said...

She is totally adorable! Congrats!