Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

6.16.2009

Pic Update!!!

Here are a few things that we've been up to the last month or so!! Enjoy!!!!!!

This picture was taken on his 3 month birthday!!
Here is Christopher and Zachary. The 3 of us were at a party at the lake - we had a good time! We had fried chicken and all the fixins. :)

I think this is a really cute picture of Zachary and his daddy. They were not posing and just looking at me and I said," wait, let me grab my pic!!!"

Here is another picture of Zachary that was taken on his 3 month birthday!

Here is Zachary in his bumbo for the 1st time!!! My boy is getting so big!!

Here is Zachary in his bouncer for the 1st time. He looked so cute and just stared at this little sunshine that is bright and smiley!!

1 comment:

Vegas Campise Crew said...

HAHAHAAAA! Cadence saw the pic of Les and Zachary and yelled "Les is NAKED!" HAHAHAAAAAA! Out of the mouths of babes! It was great seeing you. I will email pics once I get back to Vegas. Love ya woman and see you at Christmas!