Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

6.22.2009

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY, LES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This was our first year of being parents and it is awesome!!! I love being a mom and wouldn't change a thing. :)

I want to also wish all the other dads that I know happy father's day. My dad, my brother, my cousins, my uncles, etc. You're all so special!

This picture was taken the morning of Father's Day, they were so cute. Zachary had a onesie on that said "Daddy's Champ." They were both in blue that day - too cute!

Here is Zachary in church. He was giving his daddy some love and sucking on his hand. He loves his hand and will always suck/bite on it when he's on your shoulder.

1 comment:

Vegas Campise Crew said...

HEHEEEE! Les isn't a proud Daddy at all! ;) HEHEEEE! Very sweet picture. I downloaded the pics today to the computer finally. I have to get them in an email so you can save them on your computer. I will work on that tomorrow. Love ya woman! Miss you!