Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

5.26.2009

Praise the Lord!!!!!!

Here is our little angel sleeping tonight after his doctor appt; which turned out to have great news for us!!!


Today Zachary weighted 11 lbs and 5 ounces. He had his arm stuck and they drew about 5 cc's of blood. When the doc came in to see us, she was so excited to tell us that he was making his own red blood cells. He had not even gone down 1 point in 2 weeks and before he was making his own - he would drop at least 1 point a week, so he is improving significantly!!! They don't think that he will need anymore blood transfusions, so that was an answer to prayer. I give the Lord complete praise for this! The docs said that Zachary would start making his own red blood cells between 8 - 12 weeks and Zachary actually started making his own betwen 7 - 8 wks. They didn't want to do the 3rd transfusion, but he was just a little lower than they wanted.

Here is Zachary with his new toy from his cousins, the triplets!! He LOVES this toy and will really move his arms and legs around out of excitement. He loves the ball that is attached to it the most. I also clipped a frog onto it too and he loves that frog too. He'll always grab for it. :) Thank you, Craig and Amy, for giving me this new toy - I really am enjoying it.

Here is Zachary a few days ago just chilling out. He had been smiling, but I can't seem to catch him smiling on camera. He is smiling a ton the last few weeks and it is so much fun to see him smile. He just totally melts my heart!!!!

Here is a picture of him today just chilling out. He had been playing and I wanted to get a good picture of him. He had been looking at me right before I took the picture, but then he looked away at the last moment. I took about 4-5 pictures and he looked away almost every single picture...........hahahaha
Have a great week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Vegas Campise Crew said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! What a precious angel! He looks sooooo peaceful sleeping. I can't wait to get my hands on him!!! Thank you for posting these. I truly needed a smile tonight. Love ya woman and see you in about a week and a half. Love yall!

Kristina said...

Hey! Im so happy for him that his little body is starting to make his own RBCs. He is growing so much. I think that last picture with the baseball on it, looks a lot like you. Hes super cute!

Sarah said...

That is wonderful news! Glad to hear it!

Amy said...

I am so glad Zachary is improving and doing so well! I'm sure he's done with transfusions!! :)

I'm glad Zachary is really liking the play gym. The ball was always my trio's favorite too.

Vegas Campise Crew said...

I can't get enough of that first picture of him sleeping. He looks like such a peaceful little angel!!! I can't wait to get my hands on him in 9 days!!!! Love ya!

Dori said...

That is such great news! So glad he is doing so well! Congrats! We must see pictures of Kodie as well!