Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

5.05.2009

Prayers Needed Today

I have appreciated all the prayers that have been lifted up for Zachary and for us too. THANK YOU!!! Today is Zachary's 3rd blood transfusion and hopefully his last. He has done so well with the last 2 and I pray that today goes just as well. He's definitely been a little trooper through the whole ordeal and I hope that it will be over for him very soon. I think that he knows when he's about to get his blood drawn b/c he starts crying when they go to grab his arm.

I hope that today won't be as long as the others b/c it normally takes 6 hours for the transfusion to be done; which definitely makes for a long time!!

Good news on the homefront...........tomorrow we're getting our puppy. Here is a picture of her from 2 wks ago when we first saw her. We have decided to name her Kodi Marie. Our beloved Kodiak's daddy fathered another litter of puppies. The owners called me and told me that there was a large long-haired female and wondered if we would like to have her. I immediately called Les and begged him (well, it actually didn't take much begging ;) ). So, we went over there a few days later to see her and meet her. She was 5 wks old at that time and now she is around 7 wks old. She was born on March 17th (Zachary's due date according to how much he was measuring). So, we're about to be VERY busy with an 8 wk old baby boy and 7 wk old puppy.

4 comments:

Christy said...

We are praying for all of you! We pray everything goes smoothly today and precious Zachary will power through this. We love yall and are so excited for your family! Can't wait to see yall! Miss ya and love ya!

Jill Cornelius said...

Prayers for today! Sorry I didn't get to come out last night... didn't want to infect anyone. I ordered your cards last night, so I should have them by this weekend in case we meet up at some point for Mother's Day.

Dori said...

Prayers for both you and little Zach! Hope it all goes well.

Les and Kimberly said...

Thank you, Jill!!!! No prob - it's better than getting sick. :) I hope that Les is off on Sunday, but I don't know yet. Are you feeling better today?