Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

5.10.2009

Happy Mother's Day!!!

I cannot believe that I am a mother for this year's mother's day. I know this time last year we were just beginning to start trying to have a baby. Now, we have a baby who will be 2 months old tomorrow - WOW!!! I just love life with Zachary. Even though I don't have as much free time now; that's fine b/c he is totally worth it. Zachary is a good sport and will go along with whatever I want to do..........LOL I need to take advantage of that right now b/c when he's older he won't want to do as much. :)

Today we went to church and Sunday school; then we ate lunch with my side of the family and now we're home relaxing. Zachary and Kodi each got me a Mother's Day Card and had them "hidden" in their beds. It was very sweet of their daddy to help them each pick out a card. ;) I think that we're going to go and work on the shed later, so I am going to go and get off this computer and rest for a little while.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Christy said...

I hope you had an amazing 1st Mother's Day! Miss you and love you bunches! Hope to see you soon!

Amy said...

Happy 1st mother's day! I talked to your parents at church today. Did they tell you?

Les and Kimberly said...

Yes, they did tell me!!! :)

Happy Mother's Day to you too!