Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

5.11.2009

Excercise Anyone?!

Okay, so I totally want to do something similar to StrollerStrides, but I don't want to pay the $50 monthly rate. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in walking with me around different places around Allen. Allen is a growing city with alot of places to explore and I don't want to do it alone. Some places in Allen that we could walk is:
*Watters Creek (not sure of the name, but at Bethany/75)
*Allen Celebration Park (Malone/Angel)
*Historial dam near Exchange/75
*Various trails around Allen

Anyways, those are just a few suggestions, but I am hoping to find someone or many someone's (LOL) who would like to join me.

You can e-mail me or leave me a comment if you would like to do this with me!!! We can even try places in Plano & McKinney. I get bored with the same location over and over, so let's be creative and get fit!!! Also, anyone interested in going skating with me on Thursday mornings at Thunderbird Skating Rink in Plano - they have a stroller time for parents. It costs $4.00 from 9 - 12.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I'd be up for the walking... I think I'm scared of the skating, though :D

Marcy said...

We love walking. Email me anytime and we can set up a walking date. I've done stroller skate and it is a blast!

MondoSheltie said...

So you are sill laughing at my big guy! I guess I don't have to worry about him shedding a lot this summer!