Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

5.05.2009


UPDATE from post below:

The doctor came in this morning and said that Zachary is beginning to make his own red blood cells, not much yet, but she could definitely see them in there. They are hoping that this will be the last transfusion, but maybe 1 more. Dr. Cavalier was SOOO happy to see the retics in there and they looked good. He hadn't broken down the red blood cells as quickly this round and his count was 7.3. Go Zachary Go!

Thank you, God, for taking care of my baby and helping his body to start making these red blood cells. We continue to place our baby in Your hands.
I will leave you with a video from him playing with his rattle the other day. :)

6 comments:

Christy said...

Praise God! That is AWESOME news! I am soooooooooo happy for yall! He is getting so big already and I still haven't gotten my kisses and hugs in. :( I can't wait to meet him! Love yall!

Sarah said...

Awww! He's so sweet ! Cute pics. And I'm so glad to hear that he's started making his red blood cells!

Amy said...

That is great that he is improving! Talk to you soon!

Lisa L said...

I'm so glad he's getting better. I know you'll be happy when you don't have to take him down to be poked with yucky needles.

He's so cute. I loved your little video.

Dori said...

That is amazing news! He is totally adorable... Thanks for sharing him with us!

MondoSheltie said...

OH MY! I sure miss you guys. Zac is growing like a weed! and that puppy is just gorgeous! You all make a wonderful family!

Love
Terrie and the Mondosheltie Toby