Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

5.19.2009

ABC's of ME!!!

A - Age: 29
B - Bed size: Full
C - Chore you HATE: I would probably say dusting & cleaning the dog cage.
D - Dog's name: Kodi (she's 9 wks old today) & Bear
E - Essential start your day item: I would say breakfast - it gets me energized and ready to go, but I eat after I have fed the dog; then fed Zachary.
F - Favorite Color: Purple
G- Gold or Silver: Silver
H - Height: 5' 5" (almost 5'6")
I - Instrument: none, but I almost played the clarinet
J - Job Title: Mommy & Project Coordinator
K- Kids: 1 - he's 2 months old
L - Living Arrangements: Husband, baby, and 2 dogs
M - Mom's Name: Marsha
N - Nicknames: Kim, KK, etc
O - Overnight Stay at the Hospital other than when you where born: 6 nights when trying to have Zachary and after Zachary was born.
P- Pet Peeves: Many
Q- Quotes you like: I have several and can't think of either of them at the moment.....that's sad! hahaa
R- Right or Left handed: South-Paw
S- Siblings: 1 brother
T- Time you wake up for real: oh gosh, somewhere between 6:30 - 7 AM, but that's not including when Zachary wakes Les up for the EARLY morning feeding; which is usually around 4:30 AM or so. ;)
U- Underwear: comfy ones lol ( agree with you on that Beth!)
V- Vegetable you dislike: beets
W- Ways you run late: trying to feed Z, get him ready, get myself fed, and get me ready
X - X-rays you've had: Knee, shoulder, leg, ankle, etc. I'm sure there are others
Y- Yummy food you make: I think that I am a good cook!
Z- Zoo favorite: Tigers, Penguins

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello! :)

Christy said...

Love the South-Paw comment. That is funny! Never heard of that before. It was great talking to you today! I can't wait to make it to Texas and get my hands on Zachary!!!!! Cadence is sooooooooooo excited too! Love ya woman! See you in about 2 weeks!

Vegas Campise Crew said...

Finally have a blog. Come find me!

Vegas Campise Crew said...

Ok I think I fixed it. Try leaving a comment now. Hopefully it will work. HAHAAAA!