Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11.15.2009

Here are some pictures!!

Here is our boy, he is now a whopping 8 MONTHS old. :) Enjoy our little man, oh, and who do you think he looks like (his daddy or mommy)?

Not sure what Les is doing, but I think that he is about to say something to me....LOL

Here he is during his "nap" time. I walked in b/c I could hear him laughing and he had pulled himself up onto his knees and was right there when I found him. Now, he will be sleeping with all 4 sides up.

Here he is posing for the camera. It's funny, whenever I get the camera out, he smiles at me.

He is working on crawling. Here he is on all fours. He's so cute!

Les dug our pond deeper this past summer. Here is Les and Zachary out in the john boat measuing how deep the water is. I think Les is so proud that he has Zachary out there with him in the boat. I know he'll be even happier when he can take him hunting and fishing. I just love my boys!!




Okay, so totally ignore me in the background. I was making him laugh....hahaha

I hope that you enjoyed the update! It's raining outside, the dogs in her cage (voluntarily), Z's in bed, and Les is out hunting, so I am enjoying updating my blog and I want to go and read my book here in a little while. :)

No comments: